Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Writing Task

One morning I was very happy because my mum said that we were going to swim
with the sea creatures then I put on my swimming togs and I put clothes on top of
my togs,we went to the aquarium to swim with some sea creatures, we went into
the car and went to the aquarium.

we went into the aquarium and went to the top of the tank and went to swim with a
green sea turtle then I said wow mum that is a real green sea turtle right,mum said
yes that is then I swam to the turtle and it felt so cool.


 I was to the baby green sea turtle then we all went to the baby turtles I felt one of
the baby sea turtle and it felt like I was the own then mum said that is it we have
to go now, I said wait can we stay here just a little bit more please the the family
said okay then.

 I went to sleep on the place where went walked then I wake up at the top of the
tank then my family said is she crazy or something then I said no I am not crazy
then we went back home and had some seafood then my mum said to come and
eat then I said no way I am going to eat that I just came back from the aquarium
then mum said okay then you can go now then I went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.