Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Writing Task


When I was 6 year old,everyday I would have to wear the same clothes
.One day I said to my mum why do I have to wear the same clothes
.She said because it is one of the law then I said what that is not one of the
laws then she said Yes mum shouted then I went sad.Mum said I'm sorry the
n I said it's okay then we to went a fancy restaurant then I said no way I am going
to eat there then my mum said you have to I paid 700,0000 dollars then
I said OKAY THEN I WILL EAT IT THEN.Then me my siblings and mum ate
chicken noodle soup then I said no I don't want to eat this then my mum sai
d you have to,I said okay I will then it taste like chicken curry then I finished my
food and said to my mum can you please give my one more please. she said
yes but you can have mine. after I finished my food I was full then I said to my
sister do you want to play outside then she said Yes ,I said okay let's go we went
but then it was raining I said NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO then my mum said
shhh ,I said fine the me and my sister went back inside mum said we a going
then I said you couldn't have just told us to stay by the door then we went and
after we got home I ate all of the food ,mum said no then I said sorry then mum
said just go to sleep then went to sleep but took food then I went to sleep.         



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.