Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Iceberg Ahead

Robot gorilla 'spy' captures the first footage of Silverbacks in ...On one day me and my crew went on a boat named the titanic.we were the Owners of the of the Titanic I was the captain and the other were the helps then in the morning we went to the deck and had a Break then we went to Engines just to check if we have Enough fuel. We went to the top and saw the A big iceberg and I said to the keeper that it is the one to check if there is no Problem. I the keeper and said that there was a Problem he said to me to Turn the wheel's then we Turn The wheels but we hit the iceberg then the boat was Syncing then 102 people went into a life Guard boat but the other did not make it but then we lived.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.