Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Sinking Ship



Robot gorilla 'spy' captures the first footage of Silverbacks in ...One day I went to work I was the Captain of the Titanic the keeper were the my friends then we went on the boat then I Was surprised then I went into my work clothes then I went to the Front desk then.We went to bed to sleep then we all woke up then went back to work.Before we went to work we went to eat Breakfast then the people woke up then we went back to work .Then at night the people went to dance then I saw a iceberg then I Said to the keeper that will Make sure there is no problem then I said 'STOP THE Engines' but it was to later then zoom into a iceberg.
I was feeling so scared that I went to take 3 Lifeboats and in Each
Lifeboat they were 40 then we went into the boat and went back to
Sure but it took us 2 days to get there.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.