Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Writing Task

When I was 5 year old my dad would go to work and I would say goodbye dad he
would say bye then one day he had to go to war I was scared because he was
going so then he went to the airport and said goodbye I said bye dad then he
was off to a war. 


then 2 years later he was so sad because he wanted to see me and my
mum the I saw a video of him and said to my mum that it was him but
then she said who is that again then i said that is dad right then she said
no that is not him then I said yes that is dad she said no.


I was sad to know that he got shoot then my mum said
that he didn't die then i said okay mum.1 year later my mum
was 31 years old and I was 7 year old Then I said to my mum where is
Dad she said I don't know where he is I think he is still in war then I said
okay then a day came that was coming back to see me and my mum .
Then I was feeling happy because he came back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.