Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Qweenie WWE 18-03-2020

18-03-2020
1.
The day started like any other, until there was
an earthquake that came along. My family went
to Shakespeare's Beach then they were all
taking the food,Stuff to cook the food on and
the tent.  
2.
My family went to go and set up the tent then
they put the grill on the grass and then
screwed it on together. Then my uncle went to
go and grab the Sausages, chicken and some
Turkey on the table.
3.Then my Uncle went to go and grill the
sausages first then the chicken in a little bit of
Turkey .After that my uncle went to go and
got the plates spoon, fork and knife then my
uncle the grand set the table up for the food to
go on the Plates then it was night time .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Qweenie it is nice to see that you are still blogging during lock down,just one suggestion is to always read it again to make sure it makes sense.Keep up the good stories can't wait to read more....

    ReplyDelete








  2. Hi Qweenie Im Nyse from Tamaki Primary
    great info i like how you explained about stuff during lockdown

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.